Tuesday 19 April 2011

Sow seeds on 6th & 11st April

Some of the seeds
 2nd's bitter melon but none came out. 3rd's blue seed and celery?
 bitter melon seeds
 The seeds were from chili in long narrow shape with green colour. Disappeared in the pot.



garlic
 garlic
 shallots
 might be lettuce?
 Coriander

 The three below were sowed in the same time. The far side is carrot. Hasn't come out yet. The middle seems bigger than others and they are cauliflowers. The nearest ones are white turnip.
 cauliflower
 beans







2 comments:

  1. wow! You sure have a lot of veggies in. I think your beans will beat mine...warmer where you are. My broad beans won't set for months. I am waiting for some borlotti beans to finish growing so I can dry them and I am still getting small serves off my lazy housewife beans.

    I am chuffed to be your first follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're nice and I was joking.
    You're certainly my first follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete